giphy-compressed-compressed-compressed-compressed-compressed.gif.jpeg

I love ghost hugs
Original post by queenieana21
I love ghost hugs

Onwards and upwards - these experiences shape us
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Onwards and upwards - these experiences shape us

But all of my problems are still going on
i'm terribly sorry to hear this :frown: what do u mean with "the guy who hurt me is free"? i don't have enough info to give u any advice, but whatever happened, please don't go through this alone. ask for help, let it be from a trusted family member/friend, or from a counsellor. don't suffer in silence. also, please feel free to pm me if u need to talk or just vent, i'll listen. sending hugs :console::heart:
Hey what do you mean by hurt you emotionally, physically or both? And I'm sorry this has happened to you you'll get through it. It'll be worth it trust me :console:
Original post by twinklelittlstar
i'm terribly sorry to hear this :frown: what do u mean with "the guy who hurt me is free"? i don't have enough info to give u any advice, but whatever happened, please don't go through this alone. ask for help, let it be from a trusted family member/friend, or from a counsellor. don't suffer in silence. also, please feel free to pm me if u need to talk or just vent, i'll listen. sending hugs :console::heart:

Original post by SuperiorPotato
Hey what do you mean by hurt you emotionally, physically or both? And I'm sorry this has happened to you you'll get through it. It'll be worth it trust me :console:

He abused me. I was 12. He was 24. He has ruined the last 4 years of my life and it’s still going on and he just gets to carry on. He went to prison. He is out now.
He abused me. I was 12. He was 24. He has ruined the last 4 years of my life and it’s still going on and he just gets to carry on. He went to prison. He is out now.

Oh God if it makes you feel better it'll be hard for him to get a job and continue with life because of his criminal record :redface:

that is absolutely terrible, i'm sooo so sorry :frown: i hope you're getting the support u need to get through this. also, are u seeing a counsellor?
I’m sorry about that. I hope you’re getting the support you need.
Original post by SuperiorPotato
Oh God if it makes you feel better it'll be hard for him to get a job and continue with life because of his criminal record :redface:

It’s not as bad as you’d think. I used to know someone who was on the sex offenders register. His life was relatively okay.
Reply 12
Im so sorry to hear :hugs:
Have you seen a professional about how you feel?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending