Jenson.roberts
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So I’ve picked my college, picked my subjects (Politics, Law and English Language), and I’m starting to do prep work for September (or whenever education resumes somewhat normally). I’ve not been able to go to any of my College’s open days or even interviews due to COVID and I have one question that I can’t seem to find the answer to online. How many days should I expect to go to college? I have friends in the year above who go 4 days a week but they do Btecs and I’m purely doing A-levels. Does this make a difference or will I still have a 4 day week?
impoor123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i go in 4 days a week (having two 2&1/2 hour lesson mon+thurs then 1 lesson on tues +wed ) your timetable will illustrate which days etc
if you’re lucky you’ll get a day with no lessons but use it wisely and still use the library or computer rooms
p.s i do A-Level law incase you have any questions on law
Jenson.roberts
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by impoor123)
i go in 4 days a week (having two 2&1/2 hour lesson mon+thurs then 1 lesson on tues +wed ) your timetable will illustrate which days etc
if you’re lucky you’ll get a day with no lessons but use it wisely and still use the library or computer rooms
p.s i do A-Level law incase you have any questions on law
Thankyou! I’m so excited to start. I’m gonna gather a few supplies before I start my Law prep work as I need some new folders to get organised properly. I’m hoping I get a day off so I can pace study which would be awesome. Thanks for the help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
7.94%
Confident (56)
13.08%
Indifferent (60)
14.02%
Unsure (111)
25.93%
Worried (167)
39.02%

Watched Threads

Latest