A1fiddy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi , i need help very urgently or someone’s opinion.

I have applied for university at dmu as my first option , i think i will be getting 64 ucas points , and unfortunately i cannot do exams this year because of the covid issue so it has really effected me really badly.
I am not sure if i will get into my business degree at dmu and was wondering if anyone knew how lenient DMU are with letting students in.

And the second question is if i have to do a foundation year in business withdoes anyone recommend any good unis i canApply through clearing
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I dont think anyone can really answer that as nobody knows how low universities will go this year. What points or grades id your offer worth.
omarahmadi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just contact the university you're applying to, because people here don't know anything and most of the time they give irrelevant or false information.
Lshort17
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As another has said, probably best to contact the uni if you are unsure, i do imagine that most unis will be a little lenient this year as they have to be. We are their main source of revenue.

Is your exam being predicted by any chance?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.82%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.28%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.97%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.48%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
11.02%

Watched Threads