Exite
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My exams are on my head and my sh*tty teachers are setting me too much homework that is babyish and they say that I have to do nearly 16 slides of each subject. How do I stop them from wasting my time?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Exite)
My exams are on my head and my sh*tty teachers are setting me too much homework that is babyish and they say that I have to do nearly 16 slides of each subject. How do I stop them from wasting my time?
What do you mean on your head? They are near?

Fastest way is to sktech out the 16 slides on 2 sideds of A4 so 8 per page. Fill in what you wnat on each slide that makes sense and then just create and submit them. You cna then focus on youe work. faster to get it done than complaining.
vanessaah0
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Exite)
u pay me to do it for u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (76)
18.58%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (82)
20.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (78)
19.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (90)
22%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.02%
I haven't started researching yet (42)
10.27%

Watched Threads