The Student Room Group

Homework schedule help!!!!!!!

My exams are on my head and my sh*tty teachers are setting me too much homework that is babyish and they say that I have to do nearly 16 slides of each subject. How do I stop them from wasting my time?
Original post by Exite
My exams are on my head and my sh*tty teachers are setting me too much homework that is babyish and they say that I have to do nearly 16 slides of each subject. How do I stop them from wasting my time?

Tell your teachers that you are finding the workload too much. What exactly are these slides on?
Original post by 5hyl33n
Tell your teachers that you are finding the workload too much. What exactly are these slides on?

Tasks. For example, in the first task of history homework, I had to write a timeline of all the wars between 1900 and 1920, use the internet for information, draw an image of each war and send it to the teacher.
Original post by Exite
Tasks. For example, in the first task of history homework, I had to write a timeline of all the wars between 1900 and 1920, use the internet for information, draw an image of each war and send it to the teacher.

That seems like a reasonable homework and will also aid in revision. I thinking drawing an image of the war is a bit time-consuming so I would copy and paste an image from the Internet that will help you remember the war. The image will be an aid to trigger the memory of the war.

Hope that helped :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest