Turn on thread page Beta

hey, i dont have myspace and he knows that, but i got sent a link from one of my mates of his myspace.

he had comments from this girl calling him hot and thanks for walking her home.

dont really know how to feel about it tbh,
    any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him about it Maybe you could say you were round your mates house on her myspace and you saw it on his profile there.

ReputationRep:
    Accuse him of cheating, cry, scream, behave irrationally and dump him.

ReputationRep:
    I would talk to him about it. Don't go around accusing him just mention that you were looking at his page and you saw these comments and you were wondering who she was etc. It could very well be that he just walked her home because he wanted to make sure that she got there safely which is a very gentlemanly thing to do

ReputationRep:
    Which bit bothers you? That your boyfriend is attractive or that your boyfriend is a gentleman?

ReputationRep:
    Set up a myspace account, nab a pic of a hot chick off Google for your display pic, add him, && then pry through his public messages.
    If it's all beel blown out fo proportion then leave it.
    If not, && hes cheating, then dump him.

The plan is prettymuch fool proof, as no matter how faithful he may be, he'll add for the sake of having more friends.

It may be just an old friend of his, you never know til you look more

xxx
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Renal)
    Which bit bothers you? That your boyfriend is attractive or that your boyfriend is a gentleman?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    There's probably nothing to worry about. If you approach him about it then, unless you're extremely subtle, he'll likely think you don't trust him and you're being clingy etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hey, i dont have myspace and he knows that, but i got sent a link from one of my mates of his myspace.

he had comments from this girl calling him hot and thanks for walking her home.

dont really know how to feel about it tbh,
    any advice?
    You know, first of all that "mate" of yours, if he a guy by any chance?

And to the issue- if your bf is a nice guy, he might have walked her home to make sure she got their safely. I used to do that when I was committed, and there is really nothing to it. If it's late and dark and creep, you should be more concerned if he were to let a female friend walk home alone

Talk to him. Don't yell. Listen. Than judge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    Set up a myspace account, nab a pic of a hot chick off Google for your display pic, add him, && then pry through his public messages.

The plan is prettymuch fool proof, as no matter how faithful he may be, he'll add for the sake of having more friends.

xxx
    Girls like you scare the crap outta me :p:

More seriosuly, stalking her own BF? Really won't do any good. Only harm, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)

xxx
    Wow. You know being neurotic isn't an attractive quality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Wow. You know being neurotic isn't an attractive quality?
    :rofl: don't her that. you'll shatter all hopes and dreams she has of finding a bf and stalking him to death.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him about it, see what he says. I know the "hot" bit isn't good but surely walking someone home (assuming nothing happened) isn't that bad?

ReputationRep:
    guys who walk me home sometimes have gfs....
    doesnt mean that there's a law against walking me home.
    doesnt mean we have to hook up.
    doesnt mean that we'll start something behind the girlfriend's back.

it means that that guy is a real gentleman
    it means that he doesnt want the girl to get raped/mugged whatnot.

wouldnt you want to be walked home by a guy after a party? by any guy prettymuch? just to be on the safe side...

it doesnt mean anything. if they kissed or smth at the party.. you have smth to worry about

(Original post by Hyeree)
    guys who walk me home sometimes have gfs....
    doesnt mean that there's a law against walking me home.
    doesnt mean we have to hook up.
    doesnt mean that we'll start something behind the girlfriend's back.

it means that that guy is a real gentleman
    it means that he doesnt want the girl to get raped/mugged whatnot.

wouldnt you want to be walked home by a guy after a party? by any guy prettymuch? just to be on the safe side...

it doesnt mean anything. if they kissed or smth at the party.. you have smth to worry about
    true, although he walked her home from his house.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him about it, chances are she got drunk, they talked for a while, a little bit of flirting occurred(as is perfectly normal between 2 people, even if in a relationship), she started trying to go home late, so he walked her home(as is the gentlemanly thing to do late at night, drunk girls shouldn't be walking through anywhere slightly dodgy alone) she misinterpreted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    true, although he walked her home from his house.
    from his house? well then, perhaps what you want to be asking him is what she was doing at his house, not what he was doing walking her home :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ask him about it.

ReputationRep:
    Pipe down, if i had a gf that questioned me walking a girl home she would be told where to go!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.