The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Varley Park Halls

Hi,
Does anyone have any photos or experience living in the Varley Park halls of residence in Brighton? I'll be going there this September, and I have no idea what any kind of shared accommodation is like!
Thanks,
Connor
Hi @con_nor_pro

I know you are looking for a students point of view, so I thought I might be able to point you in the right direction. :h:

The University of Brighton is running an online event for accommodation questions on the 14th July. Current students will be taking part in the event and will be happy to answer any questions you have about their experience living in halls :biggrin: You can sign up for this here.

You can also view virtual tours of Varley Park and other areas on the campuses on the virtual tours web page.

In addition to the online events, there are also current students available to speak to, who you can ask any questions regarding accommodation or other aspects of students life here.

I hope this is helpful!

Danielle - Brighton Uni Rep :nyan:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
The rooms/bathrooms are absolutely fine and the kitchen area is nice and large for social gatherings and everyone gets a shelf in a fridge and freezer and a whole cupboard to themselves

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending