Ellie9090
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!
Moving back to the UK next year for uni! Not sure which universities I should go to? I’m hoping to apply to;
Leeds Beckett
Huddersfield
Manchester
York
York st Johns
Let me know which university is the best one! I’m hoping to do a course in Education or Psychology.
ThuggerThugger
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Any..it doesn’t matter
DrD_1598
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Out of those Manc and York (that order) stand out.
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ellie9090)
Hello!
Moving back to the UK next year for uni! Not sure which universities I should go to? I’m hoping to apply to;
Leeds Beckett
Huddersfield
Manchester
York
York st Johns
Let me know which university is the best one! I’m hoping to do a course in Education or Psychology.
Hi Ellie9090

How are you?

I just wanted to say good luck with all of your applications. They're all great universities.

If you have any questions about Huddersfield. or the University, please let me know. I'd be happy to help where I can.

All of our course information is available here. This includes modules, placements and more. But let me know if you need any further details.

We also have some student blogs about courses, student life, and things to do around Huddersfield which you might find interesting. You can read those here.

You're also more than welcome to chat with some current students to get a feel for Huddersfield too. You can chat with them here.

Speak soon,
Harriette
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ellie9090)
Hello!
Leeds Beckett
Huddersfield
Manchester
York
York st Johns
:fyi: I've popped your thread into Psychology Uni courses, you should also check out the forums for university of huddersfield, leeds beckett university, university of york, university of manchester and york st john university as well as education and childhood studies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads