Ik I'm spamming with these posts but holy shizballs I feel like my insides are gonna

Watch this thread
username5329182
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Explode. Help it's that time of the month and I feel like someone is spinning my uterus with a fork like it's spaghetti (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)
Last edited by username5329182; 1 year ago
username5329182
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Thankkk youuu I'm screaming on the inside, I'll have a warm bath
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I know how awful this feeling is but you're gonna get through it. This pain won't be there forever❤
-Eirlys-
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KatsukiBakuHoe)
Explode. Help it's that time of the month and I feel like someone is spinning my uterus with a fork like it's spaghetti (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)
You should get a hot water bottle and put it on your abdomen. I find heat helps the most. Hopefully it eases soon!
username5329182
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey, I know how awful this feeling is but you're gonna get through it. This pain won't be there forever❤
Yeeeaaah it goes away after a day or 2, still the first day is always complete agony
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KatsukiBakuHoe)
Yeeeaaah it goes away after a day or 2, still the first day is always complete agony
Yeah, trust me I understand this unbearable pain. Honestly taking ibuprofen is quite effective sometimes, especially if you take it with/after food. Also, have a hot water bottle on your abdomen at the same time a fan near you it really cools you down. Tbh I always just lie in pain telling myself it's going to be over soon and I think really deep thoughts, so try to distract yourself if possible watch TV/YouTube on a low volume (if you can). Make sure your comfortable with loads of pillows to hug and get someone to wait on you lol if that's possible. Honestly once the pain is over you'll feel so happy & you would have conquered another month❤😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads