Xbox 360

Watch
username5329182
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ah the good times where everyone claimed they were a hacker and trash talking. Now a days its not as fun now that everything is censored :/

Story: I got into a massive argument with someone online (xbox 360) because they said my avatar's lips were ugly.

Anyone else got any gamer stories?
LaughterIsMyDrug
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Been (wrongly) accused of being a hacker several times on Call of Duty (MW3) and received some death threats via the old Xbox 360 messaging system - either I block these people or play around with them, troll etc :aetsch:

Most times now I just witness arguments in the chat box on Modern Warfare - obviously not as fun as hearing some screaming or yelling in the background as with the old days lol
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
In Left 4 Dead I ended up in a game with racist black guys.

They kicked me, so I kept rejoining. Then I brought up the kick vote myself for one of them, and instinctively they all voted yes. Then I did it again, and they fell for it again. Meanwhile I was hassling them in-game probably.

By the next chapter, I was the last man standing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.62%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.57%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.23%
I need help with my personal statement (89)
41.78%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
24.41%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.88%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (16)
7.51%

Watched Threads