Do you judge girls wearing crop tops (especially thicc girls)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So as someone kind of thicc, if I wore a fairly tight cropped top that shows about 2 inches of my stomach and no boob would I be judged a lot? I noticed a lot of people looking but maybe they weren’t looking at me or it was because I didn’t wear a bra but I didn’t think anyone could notice and even if they can what’s the issue with not wearing a bra if it’s comfy?
empeño
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So as someone kind of thicc, if I wore a fairly tight cropped top that shows about 2 inches of my stomach and no boob would I be judged a lot? I noticed a lot of people looking but maybe they weren’t looking at me or it was because I didn’t wear a bra but I didn’t think anyone could notice and even if they can what’s the issue with not wearing a bra if it’s comfy?
Personally I wouldn't judge at all. It's soooo important to wear whatever you're comfortable in (especially in this weather)! If YOU like the crop top, then wear the crop top with confidence and you'll look great!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
it doesn't look attractive at all
On all people or because I’m thicc?
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you should wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and content with yourself.... however i personally do not find the look the remotest bit classy.
username5329182
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ignore that anon they're just trolling. If you wanna wear a crop top go out and slay it with confidence. That's what I find attractive(though I am an introvert straight girl)
Karisa96
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I definitely wouldn't judge you.
Its your body wear what you like and feel good in, dont worry about other people's views there not important, its what you think that counts.
username5329182
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by KatsukiBakuHoe)
Ignore that anon they're just trolling. If you wanna wear a crop top go out and slay it with confidence. That's what I find attractive(though I am an introvert straight girl)
It's not really about impressing others as long as you're comfortable.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm sure people will judge you, but people like judging. In the end, it's got nothing to do with anyone else what you wear. Wear what you damn well like
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You can wear what you like as long as you're comfortable

I'd recommend wearing a bra, though, if you have larger boobs and the crop top is tight
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Personally, i'm thicc. I think if the wearer has larger boobs, it looks unflattering not wearing a bra in a cropped top. That's my personal opinion - each to their own.
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I wouldn't judge you personally, especially in the recent warm weather.

I can remember the 90's, when Pamela Anderson made crop tops very popular. I didn't have the confidence to wear one, though.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
I wouldn't judge you at all because I'm not so full of my own self importance that I would look down my nose at people for wearing a certain type of clothing
babyshark
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ignore the horrible responses

Wear whatever you feel comfortable in! If people judge you let them, they don’t know you! If you’re comfortable wear it! You’re gorgeous no matter what you wear!
username5306262
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
nah I like it
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
What do you mean by thicc?
Like extra fat or just curvy?
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why care about what others think? If you want to wear that, go for it
Fermion.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Couldn't care less what girls wear. It's their body, their life.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wear whatever you like and feel comfortable in and ignore the haters.
You'll be beautiful whatever you wear
:auto:
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No.
I'm more interested in keeping my own outfit tidy and avoiding a wardrobe malfunction than forming opinions on what another girl is wearing.
A lot of creepy pervs seem to be in the habit of aggressively pestering girls wearing tight tops without a bra.
So many of these pests bothering girls who don't have gardens so try to get their exercise jogging in the park. :yucky:
TheStarboy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why would I?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.82%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.28%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.97%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.48%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
11.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise