Scared to orgasm?.. Feeling deflated

Watch
AutumnRose96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I’ve thought about posting this many times but I’ve never had the right words, I’ve scanned the internet for people with the same problem as me but these posts have been up to a decade old and never had any updates.

I’m 23 and have been sexually active for 9 years, I’ve been in trusting relationships and have had other sexual relations, I’m not new to sex.

My problem is I’ve never had an orgasm. I don’t think I physically can’t have one, I think I am scared.

I have found this bit hard to explain, I’ve tried sex, oral, and many many different sex toys.

Things will feel not amazing but ok at first and at some point (what I suspect to be a ‘build up’) everything all of a sudden gets horribly sensitive and it just feels like the worst feeling in the world and I just have to stop. I can’t seem to get over this, I don’t know how long this horrible intense feeling has to go on for and the whole situation has frustrated me over the years but recently it has been really upsetting me.

I’ve tried other forms of masturbation, toys and fingers etc and it’s just not working.

Can anyone offer any advice/help? I’m really embarrassed about this but just don’t know what to do anymore. If this is a build up how long do these usually last and how can I get my body to accept it’s supposed to be nice and not a horrible feeling?

Thank you x
Sarahp2000
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by AutumnRose96)
I’ve thought about posting this many times but I’ve never had the right words, I’ve scanned the internet for people with the same problem as me but these posts have been up to a decade old and never had any updates.

I’m 23 and have been sexually active for 9 years, I’ve been in trusting relationships and have had other sexual relations, I’m not new to sex.

My problem is I’ve never had an orgasm. I don’t think I physically can’t have one, I think I am scared.

I have found this bit hard to explain, I’ve tried sex, oral, and many many different sex toys.

Things will feel not amazing but ok at first and at some point (what I suspect to be a ‘build up’) everything all of a sudden gets horribly sensitive and it just feels like the worst feeling in the world and I just have to stop. I can’t seem to get over this, I don’t know how long this horrible intense feeling has to go on for and the whole situation has frustrated me over the years but recently it has been really upsetting me.

I’ve tried other forms of masturbation, toys and fingers etc and it’s just not working.

Can anyone offer any advice/help? I’m really embarrassed about this but just don’t know what to do anymore. If this is a build up how long do these usually last and how can I get my body to accept it’s supposed to be nice and not a horrible feeling?

Thank you x
Its really an issue that you have to discuss... The most important is to feel good with yourself psycologically doesnt matter if you are so many years active.. Just free your mind and the rest will come
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (65)
20.97%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
18.71%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (66)
21.29%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
10%
I haven't started researching yet (30)
9.68%

Watched Threads