Turn on thread page Beta

Last night I went out with a friend who told me that day that he had feelings for me. I got really, really drunk. I'm not sure how, because I can't remember drinking that much. To be honest, I can't remember a single thing after about midnight, not even coming home. I woke up this morning and I had wet my bed, which is a sign of how disgustingly drunk I was. This morning my friend told me that we'd kissed, several times - he said he kissed me the first time but I didn't pull away. I feel horrible, absolutely awful...I've been with my boyfriend for over a year and I love him so much. I've never cheated on anyone before and didn't think I ever would, I can't believe I did it. My boyfriend is away with no phone until Monday so I can't even talk to him. Should I tell him? Should he leave me?

ReputationRep:
    You WET the BED? Ok so let's just establish - is it possible you drank more than you thought, or are we talking about spiking here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    You WET the BED? Ok so let's just establish - is it possible you drank more than you thought, or are we talking about spiking here?
    Thats what I was thinking, are you sure that either him or someone else didn't put something in your drink?

Nope I'm not sure of anything. Its possible I was spiked I guess, it's also possible I drank more than I thought. I have no idea.

ReputationRep:
    Tell your boyfriend asap.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you might have been slipped a mickey. Think real hard about that night and how much you drank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    That's what crossed my mind. Are you sure you were only kissed last night?

ReputationRep:
    erm..so are you sure it was only kissing? are you sure he was teling the truth?

I duno, like unless you're sure you were date raped, or sure it actually happened I wouldn't tell your bf.

ReputationRep:
    Have a urine test done asap.

And tell your boyfriend too, he deserves to know if you really love him.

If it was you just drinking too much, you deserve whatever is coming to you because cheating is nothing acceptable and I know for a fact that you understand this, but if there were chances of your drink being spiked, then it’s not your fault and don’t feel guilty, just try and find out for sure.

Always a tough one because I was always really anti-cheating until one time I was shockingly pissed and cheated myself.

On one hand its not your fault because you're not thinking straight, on the other hand you need to accept responsibility for whatever you do when drunk. Your friend for a start, unless he was equally drunk, shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that. Plus it does sound like there's a chance you were spiked and again if you think maybe he did that then of course I advise you just drop him as a friend entirely.

Yeah you've done wrong and there's only one way to even try to put it right and that's to do what I did - tell your partner as soon as possible. Explain how drunk you were, say you love him and all that and just pray that he takes it kind of well.

p.s. Pissing yourself? Smooooothe!

I haven't known him for very long, only about a week, but he's a nice guy and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't spike me. I'm also pretty sure nothing else happened...he says it didn't and it doesn't feel like I've had sex....urgh this is a really horrible situation.

ReputationRep:
    Considering how drunk you were you didn't exactly have intentions of cheating on your boyfriend.
    Just tell him you got completley wasted and you don't know how it happened but you kissed another guy.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't bother telling him. To be honest if I had a gf of a year and we both loved eachother I wouldn't mind a drunken kiss; I would rather not know though.

As long as it was nothing more than a kiss!

ReputationRep:
    Swamping the bed doesn't automatically mean you've been slipped something. Where I'm from, it's an art form, and the true indicator of a good night. Still, like someone said, get yourself checked out, and chin your 'friend'. Friends don't cause friends to cheat.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ people already talking about spiking. None of you girls can cheat, it has to be a spiked drink doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Many people can piss the bed when wasted. Though I will put this down to peoples naivety on the matter.

Second, lots of girls cheat when drunk, but I do love the bandwagon of girls here defending Anon simply for the fact that she has a vagina.

OP most likely cheated, wasn't date raped and until I see some more reason for believing she was spiked then don't expect any sympathy from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I haven't known him for very long, only about a week, but he's a nice guy and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't spike me.
    How can you know him that well after only a week?

Are you really sure you haven't had sex?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you've known him a week - obviously you can tell if he's a nice guy or not.
    If you don't feel like you've had sex then, to be blunt, unless you're a bit of a bucket chances are you haven't: I can't imagine having had anything put down there and not feeling it afterwards.
    But this still sounds pretty suspicious even if it was just a case of him giving you more and more drinks rather than spiking or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    lol @ people already talking about spiking. None of you girls can cheat, it has to be a spiked drink doesn't it? :rolleyes:
    Or even just a drink...

(Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    chin your 'friend'. Friends don't cause friends to cheat.
    Yup! People are always like "oh I like you so much, I really care about you blah blah" but if you're happy in a relationship and they do anything to come between that its obvious its not your happiness they care about but instead just getting their end away.

Don't always trust what people say no matter how 'nice' they seem, people! If someone really cares about you they're happy to see you with somebody else, and do nothing about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    When someone is so drunk they wet the bed, but they didn't think they drank that much it sounds a bit fishy... If it was just I had a few drinks and it all went wrong then I'd be being far more of a ***** right now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.