tecna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i have the whole day to myslef
i have to do no work
im doing biology chemistry psycholgy , EPQ , the nuffield research project and UKCAT
apart from studying i workout for 30 minutes a day
we have to do 1 new lesson per subject everyday and thats pretty much it
i wanna start my revision for all my subjects work on epq and the other project but cant seem to fit everything in
thank youuuuuuuuuuuu
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You should make your own timetable based on your everyday and what you would normally do
Linden5
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tecna)
i have to do no work
im doing biology chemistry psycholgy , EPQ , the nuffield research project and UKCAT
i wanna start my revision for all my subjects work on epq and the other project but cant seem to fit everything in
thank youuuuuuuuuuuu
Why would someone make you a timetable. That’s personal to you and your own day. Don’t be lazy
Rose_symonia
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tecna)
i have to do no work
thank youuuuuuuuuuuu
No one can actually make you a timetable personal to you here but of course there’s things to consider.
Like how long you think each session will take and how long you think the whole sessions will take etc.
You can switch it up and do half a session of each for the first part of the day and do the other half for the next if each session takes too long as you want to be focused and not too bored.
That’s all I can give really.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tecna)
i have to do no work
thank youuuuuuuuuuuu
You want to be a doctor but you cba to make your own timetable? :naughty: it depends on a lot of things so technically you're the only person that can make it
Good luck : )
tecna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
You want to be a doctor but you cba to make your own timetable? :naughty: it depends on a lot of things so technically you're the only person that can make it
loll good ones there!!
I do have a timetable that i have been following since ages and i recently modified it.....i just posted this honestly out of boredom plus i also wanted to see if theres anything different that i could potentially add to my timetable by looking at other peoples opinion etc.....
Edminzodo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Make a to-do list instead. It'll feel like you've achieved more.
lilguy100
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tecna)
loll good ones there!!
I do have a timetable that i have been following since ages and i recently modified it.....i just posted this honestly out of boredom plus i also wanted to see if theres anything different that i could potentially add to my timetable by looking at other peoples opinion etc.....
You posted this in hopes someone would waste their time trying to help you, by making a timetable? seems like a **** move but okay
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lilguy100)
You posted this in hopes someone would waste their time trying to help you, by making a timetable? seems like a **** move but okay
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
(Original post by Linden5)
Why would someone make you a timetable. That’s personal to you and your own day. Don’t be lazy
Why are people being so negative here (I've seen people on TSR ask the same question several times and they've never received such unhelpful, pointless, negative comments) if you don't want to help the OP then you are under no obligation to reply to the thread and post a negative comment. Not everyone is an organised person and some people just need a bit of guidance.
lilguy100
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 1st superstar)
Why are people being so negative here (I've seen people on TSR ask the same question several times and they've never received such unhelpful, pointless, negative comments) if you don't want to help the OP then you are under no obligation to reply to the thread and post a negative comment. Not everyone is an organised person and some people just need a bit of guidance.
why would you defend simply being an idiot? OP said they already have a timetable, they posted this out of "boredom". they didn't need help, the only purpose was to waste someones time
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lilguy100)
why would you defend simply being an idiot? OP said they already have a timetable, they posted this out of "boredom". they didn't need help, the only purpose was to waste someones time
Yes but there's still no need to be so negative.
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
But yeah OP: what was the point of this thread if you've already got a revision timetable that you are following? please don't trick people into thinking that you didn't have a revision timetable or that you had one but you weren't able to follow it.
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
adapt is a good app for revision organisation.
tecna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i dont understand whats wrong with ppl??? theres many threads out there where ppl post pointless stuff and ppl do waste time replying to them nothing wrong with that but why r ppl only looking at the fact that i posted this out of boredom and my only purpose was to waste someones time..dont ****ing act like u know whats in my head
my intention was not to waste anyones time i just wanted to see what other ppl could potentially come up with and what i could then embed in my timetable
like what r u ppl even talking about"tricking someone" ??? wtff
Last edited by tecna; 1 week ago
Linden5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 1st superstar)
Aha u make her or him a study timetable then. Go on
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Aha u make her or him a study timetable then. Go on
I can't simply because I don't know how to
1st superstar
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Then stfu
That's what I did before I saw all of the negative comments.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Then stfu
No need for that.
Tom_Jacobs
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tecna)
i have to do no work
thank youuuuuuuuuuuu
You would need to make your own, nobody can do it for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
8.02%
Confident (55)
12.97%
Indifferent (59)
13.92%
Unsure (110)
25.94%
Worried (166)
39.15%

Watched Threads