Seb.d
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve just heard that the government are going to slash our predicted results by 33%.

This is a huge worry and it sounds like they’re going back on their word (shocker)

I was ill over my mocks and I did badly. I also had tutoring after my mocks and I would’ve done well in my GCSES.

I’m really worried now ☹️
Eurydice.
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Seb.d)
I’ve just heard that the government are going to slash our predicted results by 33%.

This is a huge worry and it sounds like they’re going back on their word (shocker)

I was ill over my mocks and I did badly. I also had tutoring after my mocks and I would’ve done well in my GCSES.

I’m really worried now ☹️
Please try not to worry, it is in the interest of the school to give you grades as accurate as possible. Any news you see about grades being ‘cut down’ is because teachers are often too generous towards students - the news always fear mongers so that it can get views. It is most likely that they are just transforming unrealistic grades to realistic ones.

If you continue to be worried, I’d suggest revising for the subjects you worry about most now. Then you could be at peace of mind that if it is too low, you will be prepared.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise