tiana432
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hiya! I need to start my NEA coursework where I need to compare two books, as soon as possible but cannot seem to find a book to compare to 'A Dolls House' by Henrik Ibsen, the themes I was leaning towards was society differences and the restriction and belittlment of woman, but am open to suggestions.
(AQA exam board) Any suggestions please!!
Would be appreciated!! Xx
username4335208
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
hi ! omg i need to start mine tooo i just posted a thread! what about "waiting for godot" by samuel beckett?? also do yu have any ideas about any short marxist novels i cud read for my essay? i think i am going to do a sylvia plath for my feminist one but struggling so much with marxist do yu do the literature B spec?
tiana432
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by a.rx)
hi ! omg i need to start mine tooo i just posted a thread! what about "waiting for godot" by samuel beckett?? also do yu have any ideas about any short marxist novels i cud read for my essay? i think i am going to do a sylvia plath for my feminist one but struggling so much with marxist do yu do the literature B spec?
Thank you!! How about 'the grapes of wrath' but 'alice in wonderland' seems shorter and more of a classic and interesting read lol! And I'm doing spec A. I went with A Doll's House and Wide Sargasso Sea. Let me know what one of your books you're planning to do for NEA so I can see what I can suggest to compare it with hun
username4335208
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by tiana432)
Thank you!! How about 'the grapes of wrath' but 'alice in wonderland' seems shorter and more of a classic and interesting read lol! And I'm doing spec A. I went with A Doll's House and Wide Sargasso Sea. Let me know what one of your books you're planning to do for NEA so I can see what I can suggest to compare it with hun
anytime girl!! and yess someone else just told me about alice in wonderland also and ohh ok im on spec b ! for my feminist one im doing a poem, but you could use "beloved" by tony morrison thats a good book which could be seen through a feminist lens. and my teacher also told me to read animal farm but ... im not too keen on that hahaha
username4335208
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by a.rx)
anytime girl!! and yess someone else just told me about alice in wonderland also and ohh ok im on spec b ! for my feminist one im doing a poem, but you could use "beloved" by tony morrison thats a good book which could be seen through a feminist lens. and my teacher also told me to read animal farm but ... im not too keen on that hahaha
but im so stuck and indecisive argh!!
sparky2867777
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi guys, I done the AQA Lit B spec and got 100% in both courseworks and an A* overall pm me for any advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.39%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
19.01%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.91%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.51%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
9.13%

Watched Threads