Are fiat 500’s expensive??

Watch
hollyoaks678
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I really want one as my first car. I’m 21 female so shouldn’t be much to insure. Obviouslf I don’t want a a 2020 plate.
Probs a 2013 one . Would this be expensive and would it have air con? I couldn’t find that piece of information online
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hollyoaks678)
I really want one as my first car. I’m 21 female so shouldn’t be much to insure. Obviouslf I don’t want a a 2020 plate.
Probs a 2013 one . Would this be expensive and would it have air con? I couldn’t find that piece of information online
Check AutoTrader for an indication of pricing.
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
https://www.autotrader.co.uk

Have a look, perhaps compare to a corsa or fiestas (these are normally what id recommend for a first car).

Honestly if you’re going to spend more on a car as new driver id highly recommend getting cars with active safety features, not because you like the aesthetics of the exterior.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you are a new driver, any car is going to be a lot to insure. Whether a Fiat 500 has air con will depend on the model/range it comes from.
hollyoaks678
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mnot)
https://www.autotrader.co.uk

Have a look, perhaps compare to a corsa or fiestas (these are normally what id recommend for a first car).

Honestly if you’re going to spend more on a car as new driver id highly recommend getting cars with active safety features, not because you like the aesthetics of the exterior.
Like a Ferrari? They’re super safe
mnot
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Like a Ferrari? They’re super safe
If you think you could control a vehicle with 600/700/800 BHP with rear wheel drive with pilot sport tyres on a wet road then go for it. Ferraris do actually come with lane change assist, blind spot alert, reverse camera.

But they have about a 160L boot (this is tiny), 2 seats and can be rather back breaking on British roads with quite a stiff chassis.
Last edited by mnot; 2 weeks ago
PTMalewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm having trouble figuiring who is the bot here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
8.21%
Confident (55)
13.29%
Indifferent (58)
14.01%
Unsure (106)
25.6%
Worried (161)
38.89%

Watched Threads