Running away from home

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Idk if it’s just lockdown getting to me but lately I’ve just felt kind of miserable? Like I’m not actually going to run away cuz I’m not old enough but I’m just tired of so many people and I almost feel like I don’t belong anywhere but I don’t know why. I don’t think I’m depressed or anything it’s literally just that people I was super close to, including my family, are getting kind of annoying and I can imagine my life without seeing them every single day. Plus, all of the blm posts are making me realise how racist people can actually be and I’ve never experienced it before so I think that’s kind of destroying my sense of belonging as well. I’m Indian but I’m Muslim so if I did actually go anywhere then it would probably be India but then Muslims are being oppressed in so many places so Pakistan is probably the next place I would look to but then I would obviously need a visa and there’s still a bit of tension between those countries anyway so I really just don’t know where I’m supposed to go and I would tell my mum but I haaate talking to people I know about this stuff cuz it just makes things so awkward.
bayhouse1345
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
running away wont solve anything all it will do will make the matter worse. don't listen to the comments there just jealous you seem like a nice person
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (56)
9.03%
Confident (81)
13.06%
Indifferent (89)
14.35%
Unsure (159)
25.65%
Worried (235)
37.9%

Watched Threads