Scroll to see replies

think city are going to win....
Original post by 8013
So please cast your vote for City!

Yes city all the way boys
Original post by CartoonSoldier
think city are going to win....

They better 😂 they lost to arsenal yesterday
I think with City, now out to me Manchester United are the in form team, so United for me.
Original post by 8013
You got past them 2-0.

Haha got a bit lucky and a rearguard action but I will take that! Let's not even talk about Arteta's tactical masterclass.

It isn't trendy to be a gooner right now because of our poor squad and poor results but it shows the ones who still follow The Arsenal, we are all hardcore supporters. I am still surprised I am the only one backing my team in TSR. There is a chance we might not get any European football next season so I have mentally prepared myself for that.

But at least we got to an FA cup final and I will be proud of the boys whatever happens. :smile:
Reply 25
10 more votes are discarded after Man Utd lost to Chelsea.
Reply 26
Original post by snazzy viking
United imo

they really want a trophy and they've done the double already over Chelsea and City in the league this season

Original post by RichPiana
I support United so I hope they win. Funny how nobody gives Arsenal a chance :lol:

Original post by Karisa96
I think with City, now out to me Manchester United are the in form team, so United for me.

You are wrong!
Loooooool United
Think it’ll be City, so much for the league
Original post by 8013
You are wrong!

I meant we’ll win it next season*
Man city 🤣🤣🤣 naa its “Arsenal fc Arsenal fc were by far the greatest team the world has ever seen!!!”
Reply 31
According to the poll so far, Chelsea is our favourite to win the FA cup, amassing 3 more votes than Arsenal.
Original post by TakeALittleWalk
Think it’ll be City, so much for the league

I hope so they lost in the prem this yr hopefully they can bag a trophy somewhere else
Reply 33
Original post by Kiyomiwong95x
I hope so they lost in the prem this yr hopefully they can bag a trophy somewhere else

Arsenal 2-0 City.
well this didn't age well
Reply 35
@8472 can you please delete Man Utd and Man City from the poll?
Reply 36
Original post by 8013
@8472 can you please delete Man Utd and Man City from the poll?

Sorted for you :smile:
Reply 37
To everyone who voted before, the poll has been updated and all votes are discarded. Please cast your votes again.
Original post by An1092
Cityyyyy

This aged nicely
It is 50/50 short before the match and I think that Chelsea will be the FA Cup winner after the final. Remember my words! If I am right I will start a career as fortune teller. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest