Combo pill plus inplant?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Anyone else have to try this for inplant irregular bleeding and did it regulate it? I started taking it and my bleeding stopped within 48 hours after taking it but I’m scared it’s gonna come back once I get to my sugar pills in a few days.
LouyLou
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anyone else have to try this for inplant irregular bleeding and did it regulate it? I started taking it and my bleeding stopped within 48 hours after taking it but I’m scared it’s gonna come back once I get to my sugar pills in a few days.
When I had the implant I had irregular bleeding too and when to my doctor and she gave me the pill to see if it would "calm down my hormones" so my bleeding would become regular again. However 3 attempts of taking the pill and then stopping didn't work and there is nothing wrong with that (but check with doctor for any health conditions maybe).
In the end I had the implant removed and my GP said it irregular bleeding usually happens for her patients who smoke or who are skinny.

It probably will come back unless your lucky, so prepare yourself and get ready to make GP appointments for getting it removed and discussing your options for suitable conceptions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.27%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.26%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.27%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.26%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.63%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
9.3%

Watched Threads