Clinical Nutrition and Obesity /Eating disorder MSc at UCL

Watch
parastoo95
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone, I hold a Nutrition BSc , and I would like to ask does Clinical Nutrition and Obesity /Eating disorder MSc at UCL gets me in a better position for job or further studies i.e. PHD ?? Because after I was graduated my degree back in 2017 , I applied for Dietetic MSc , I was rejected ! hence I am really worried if I keep applying and still get rejected as the places for Dietetics masters are limited if I am correct? so I am thinking of continuing my further studies in a course that I know its likely that I will be offered a place, such as Clinical Nutrition and Obesity /Eating disorder MSc at UCL or any other similar ones ?
Please share your suggestion, Many thanks
lanz972
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by parastoo95)
Hi everyone, I hold a Nutrition BSc , and I would like to ask does Clinical Nutrition and Obesity /Eating disorder MSc at UCL gets me in a better position for job or further studies i.e. PHD ?? Because after I was graduated my degree back in 2017 , I applied for Dietetic MSc , I was rejected ! hence I am really worried if I keep applying and still get rejected as the places for Dietetics masters are limited if I am correct? so I am thinking of continuing my further studies in a course that I know its likely that I will be offered a place, such as Clinical Nutrition and Obesity /Eating disorder MSc at UCL or any other similar ones ?
Please share your suggestion, Many thanks
I'm curious to know where did you apply to do the dietetics msc? I just graduated with a degree in clinical nutrition (originally started on the dietetics course but the placements made me aware that the job wasn't for me) from Plymouth so I can try and help with any dietetics Qs u have :-)
parastoo95
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you , I really appreciate your care.I applied to both London met and kings college in London. And didn’t get in twice !! They said that my nutritional knowledge was not enough and my writing test wasn’t good. But they didn’t give detailed feed back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (83)
18.74%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (90)
20.32%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (84)
18.96%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (96)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (44)
9.93%
I haven't started researching yet (46)
10.38%

Watched Threads