zooperzamirah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What piercings do you like/dislike?
Also what ones do you have?

I have my bellybutton, right nostril, four in my right ear and three in the other. (Not extreme ones, just a few studs)

I personally dislike the eyebrow piercing and any extreme ones like stretching. However if it looks good on someone then great
Last edited by zooperzamirah; 1 year ago
Bexjw
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have loved pierced twice, cartilage in right ear, left nostril and belly button. Desperate for a new one and even debated nipple piercings! 😂

I don’t really mind piercings.
username4222532
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bexjw)
I have loved pierced twice, cartilage in right ear, left nostril and belly button. Desperate for a new one and even debated nipple piercings! 😂

l agree with you nipple piercings would look nice
zooperzamirah
Rep:
?
(Original post by zooperzamirah)

I have my bellybutton, right nostril, four in my right ear and three in the other. (Not extreme ones, just a few studs)
(Original post by Bexjw)

Did your belly piercing and nose hurt? My nose was painless and I felt a little bit of pain in my belly. Nipples are a big step! My sister has them she said it hurt like hell but go for it girll!
username4222532
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nipple piercings would look very nice on a girl
Bexjw
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did your belly piercing and nose hurt? My nose was painless and I felt a little bit of pain in my belly. Nipples are a big step! My sister has them she said it hurt like hell but go for it girll!
Nose was a bit painful. Belly wasn’t too bad actually. I’m usually quite good with my pain threshold. Don’t know why the nose hurt more! But I did get my belly done first and my nose straight after in the same session!

It is and it may just be lockdown fever tbh! We shall see!
zooperzamirah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bexjw)
Nose was a bit painful. Belly wasn’t too bad actually. I’m usually quite good with my pain threshold. Don’t know why the nose hurt more! But I did get my belly done first and my nose straight after in the same session!

It is and it may just be lockdown fever tbh! We shall see!
I'm not sure why my nose was painless, my eyes didn't even water. My belly piercing hurt though, I think the freezing spray made it worse. But I got them both done at age 13. Haha, Im now 17. My ears i pierced all myself because because when i was younger i thought i was cool...Lol
Alesha1991
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

I personally dislike the eyebrow piercing and any extreme ones like stretching. However if it looks good on someone then great
I think most piercings can look good- it depends on the person though and I'm not that keen on some of the more extreme ones. As far as my own piercings go, I've got my ears, helixes & nose done. Getting an eyebrow piercing crossed my mind but I wear glasses & was thinking it might be too close to my frames.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have five in my lobes, one tragus and a helix. Don't think I'd get any that weren't in the ear, except possibly a nose piercing. You have to be very careful with face piercings imo as they don't suit everyone, lip piercings, for example, only suit certain kinds of people/faces.

I don't tend to like any of the more extreme ones, microdermals, most around the mouth area, eyebrows, bellybuttons, septums or anything genital-based. Nipple piercings are nice though, especially on women.
Last edited by bones-mccoy; 1 year ago
username4222532
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
l dont have any piercings they look good when a girl is wearing one or a few
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Love piercings. At the moment I have:

- triple lobes (first holes stretched to 10mm) in both ears
- daith, tragus, scaffolding, conch
- medusa, nostril, and septum
- both nipples, sternum (dermal anchor), and navel

Retired double helix, two lobe piercings, and another dermal anchor.
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I only like piercings in the ear, without any holes stretched. And even that I think one per ear is enough.

I am not sure why but I cannot look at a stretched hole piercing. :dontknow:
Anonymous17!
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have a left nose piercing, a septum piercing, a right ear daith piercing, 4 piercings in my lobes. I don’t mind most piercing except for ones that make me uncomfortable like bridge piercings or nipple piercings or genital piercings. When I say uncomfortable I just mean like second hand pain I guess. I couldn’t get those piercings myself so I don’t really dislike them on people, I just feel uncomfortable if that makes sense
Did all my lobe piercings and my nostril myself. In fact, I did my lobes on gcse results day because I had so much anxiety about my results
Sriv82
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I love piercings. Multiple ear piercings, nose, Monroe I like on women.

Only recently had my ears pierced, wanted them done for years but never plucked up courage. Love them now though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
6.25%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (6)
18.75%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
12.5%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
9.38%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
34.38%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (6)
18.75%

Watched Threads