New people in the area

Watch
Izzzzzzzzz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This could come off as extremely discriminatory or something offensive but yeah
I’ve lived in my current home my whole life and we have never had any foreigners or anything like that move in here coz quite frankly we live in a **** town in north England
But in the last year massive amounts of foreigners have all randomly moved in within a close proximity of each other, some families, some guys on their own but mainly men. It’s non of my business what they’re doing obviously but when I’m out at night I always see them shuttling with bags between houses and stuff and I’ve took no notice of it but my parents tonight were like okay you should avoid them we think they’re up to something
And the last few weeks were just seeing more and more of them.
Should I be scared or avoid them or like idk what to do because it really isn’t my business but idk sorry this is probably so rude to assume **** about them but yer
username4222532
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Report it to NaCTSO on free number 0800-789-321 give them all the details write down what you have been seeing times days dates and where its going on you dont have to give any of your details or call the police on 101 or if urgent call 999 you could be saving life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (11)
8.21%
Confident (18)
13.43%
Indifferent (24)
17.91%
Unsure (36)
26.87%
Worried (45)
33.58%

Watched Threads