SamiahAB
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hey guys! has anyone decided to firm st Georges? I'm really stuck between London Southbank and St Georges. I've heard some bad reviews about st Georges such as the building being tiny and claustrophobic and the teachers not putting effort into teaching and not caring about the students. however st Georges has a better reputation, although Southbank has jumped in the league tables by quite a lot in a year. this is stressing me out soo much I don't know which one to choose I would be grateful to know what you guys chose and your reasons, thank you!
username5330626
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SamiahAB)
hey guys! has anyone decided to firm st Georges? I'm really stuck between London Southbank and St Georges. I've heard some bad reviews about st Georges such as the building being tiny and claustrophobic and the teachers not putting effort into teaching and not caring about the students. however st Georges has a better reputation, although Southbank has jumped in the league tables by quite a lot in a year. this is stressing me out soo much I don't know which one to choose I would be grateful to know what you guys chose and your reasons, thank you!
St George university from my experience is the better university, I've never heard about the claustrophobic comment about the building at all must be that students own personal things. and with the teachers not caring about students is a myth, to be honest with you because I'm a 2nd-year student and earlier this year in February a general survey was taken and the student satisfaction was extremely high. The reason I chose st George is 1 due to the extremely good reputation it has for producing excellent diagnostic and therapeutic radiographers who strive in many hospitals all around London and some other parts of England. and 2 the building in my opinion is very appealing to health care courses.

hope that was the answer u were looking for
SamiahAB
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by P43223343223)
St George university from my experience is the better university, I've never heard about the claustrophobic comment about the building at all must be that students own personal things. and with the teachers not caring about students is a myth, to be honest with you because I'm a 2nd-year student and earlier this year in February a general survey was taken and the student satisfaction was extremely high. The reason I chose st George is 1 due to the extremely good reputation it has for producing excellent diagnostic and therapeutic radiographers who strive in many hospitals all around London and some other parts of England. and 2 the building in my opinion is very appealing to health care courses.

hope that was the answer u were looking for
What do you study? This has been soo helpful and has cleared up some big issues for me thank you
username5330626
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I study diagnostic radiography, and ur welcome 😉
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.82%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.28%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.97%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.48%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
11.02%

Watched Threads