International Baccalaureate for Fashion

Watch
CiaraOdunjo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,
Does anybody know if there is such thing as an International Baccalaureate for Fashion? I've done lots of research but I can't find anything. Also, if you did one or know anything about one, what does it involve?
Thanks 😃
epqideaplz
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by CiaraOdunjo)
Hi,
Does anybody know if there is such thing as an International Baccalaureate for Fashion? I've done lots of research but I can't find anything. Also, if you did one or know anything about one, what does it involve?
Thanks 😃
apparently you can do a UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art & Design (Fashion & Textiles) + IBCP, although I haven't done this myself so couldn't tell you what it entails. Reading older threads, I think the advice is to do business and art if you can.
CiaraOdunjo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by epqideaplz)
apparently you can do a UAL Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art & Design (Fashion & Textiles) + IBCP, although I haven't done this myself so couldn't tell you what it entails. Reading older threads, I think the advice is to do business and art if you can.
Thanks 😃😃😃
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
8%
Confident (55)
12.94%
Indifferent (60)
14.12%
Unsure (110)
25.88%
Worried (166)
39.06%

Watched Threads

Latest