Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I swear I have NEVER been with boys and never will. I was last in my periods in February and they had stopped. I am 14, 5'4 and 60kg. Before, my periods were in Novemvber and then they stopped and then they wehe in Februare. Does anyone know what this means, why this is happening and what to do?
babyshark
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hi!

firstly, don’t panic. there are so many reason this could be happening, please don’t worry!

so we can rule out you being pregnant, that’s good haha! you definitely have irregular periods and this could be for a number of reasons. I’m guessing you’re not on the contraceptive pill/ birth control? And you don’t currently use any contraception such as an IUD or anything?

Here is the NHS website, it’ll help you to read about why you may be missing periods. If you need any more advice or help, please reply or send a message

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stoppe...issed-periods/
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by babyshark)
hi!

firstly, don’t panic. there are so many reason this could be happening, please don’t worry!

so we can rule out you being pregnant, that’s good haha! you definitely have irregular periods and this could be for a number of reasons. I’m guessing you’re not on the contraceptive pill/ birth control? And you don’t currently use any contraception such as an IUD or anything?

Here is the NHS website, it’ll help you to read about why you may be missing periods. If you need any more advice or help, please reply or send a message

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/stoppe...issed-periods/
i am not pregnant and am 100% sure.
babyshark
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i am not pregnant and am 100% sure.
umm no need to be rude? i clearly stated that you weren’t pregnant in my reply. I gave you advice and help, if you didn’t want any help then you shouldn’t have asked the question.
babyshark
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I AM NOT F***ING PREGNANT! :mad:
I never said you were, read my reply properly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (22)
8.4%
Confident (31)
11.83%
Indifferent (46)
17.56%
Unsure (69)
26.34%
Worried (94)
35.88%

Watched Threads