The Student Room Group

Finance the Future grad scheme

Is anyone/ has anyone applied for Finance the Future grad scheme? If so, what kind of questions do they ask during the interview stage?

Thanks !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ohemaa_j
Is anyone/ has anyone applied for Finance the Future grad scheme? If so, what kind of questions do they ask during the interview stage?

Thanks !

Hi there :smile:
Moved your thread into finance and accountancy career sectors/graduate employment.
Best of luck with your application :hugs:
Cheese :bump:
Reply 2
Thank you 😫❣️
I just completed the online tests! How long did it take for you to get an interview date?
Reply 4
Original post by raptors2018
I just completed the online tests! How long did it take for you to get an interview date?

Oh really? How was it? Easy? And it says I’m still under review so I’m still waiting !

Good luck !
I'm quite bad at math so I found it a little bit challenging but I imagine if you're even just okay at math that you'd find it easy! There was a lot of graphs and charts to analyse, all multiple choice! Which locations did you choose as your top choices?
Reply 6
I'm quite bad at math so I found it a little bit challenging but I imagine if you're even just okay at math that you'd find it easy! There was a lot of graphs and charts to analyse, all multiple choice! Which locations did you choose as your top choices?

Ohh okay, you’re good! Remain positive always. And I think I chose Islington, Lambeth and Westminster. What about you?
I’m working on the behavioural part of the application. No luck finding good info on issues in the public sector
Reply 8
Original post by lerouxorange
I’m working on the behavioural part of the application. No luck finding good info on issues in the public sector

Hey, here are some links someone posted a while ago about some issues

https://www.londoncouncils.gov.uk/our-key-themes/local-government-finance/london’s-local-services-investing-future/london’s-local

https://www.pwc.co.uk/industries/government-public-sector/local-government.html

Good luck !
@ohemaa_j You’re a life saver thank you!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 10
Hope it helps ! 💕

How long was your numerical test? i just completed mine and it seemed rather short
Original post by sdejong27
How long was your numerical test? i just completed mine and it seemed rather short

It was quite short compared to some of the other tests I've completed! Although I've not heard anything back yet so I'm not expecting any good news
Reply 13
It was quite short compared to some of the other tests I've completed! Although I've not heard anything back yet so I'm not expecting any good news

You should email them if it has been over 24 hours without a response. I think that’s what they said anyway
Submitted my application! I’m so nervous because I’ve only now realized the deadline was yesterday....
Another section says the application deadline is July 10th I’m so confused
Reply 16
Submitted my application! I’m so nervous because I’ve only now realized the deadline was yesterday....

Well done! And the deadline is the 20th of July, don’t stress !

Good luck ! 💕
Original post by ohemaa_j
Well done! And the deadline is the 20th of July, don’t stress !

Good luck ! 💕

Thank you! Really? It says July 3rd on the website but on my application profile it says July 10th. I’m sensing some disorganization on their part here haha
Reply 18
Thank you! Really? It says July 3rd on the website but on my application profile it says July 10th. I’m sensing some disorganization on their part here haha

Yeah, I’ve just seen it says July 3rd, but you’ve submitted it now anyway! And it defo must be some sort of miscommunication 😭
Reply 19
I’ve completed my numerical test as well guys.

If anybody gets an interview (4th stage), please do share the questions 😫

💕

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending