Ayomikun_O
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys,So glad I found this thread. I also just completed the numerical test late last night and I'm waiting for a response. I applied for Westminster, Lambeth and Islington... Has anyone received a response yet for the telephone interview?
ohemaa_j
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ayomikun_O)
Hey guys,So glad I found this thread. I also just completed the numerical test late last night and I'm waiting for a response. I applied for Westminster, Lambeth and Islington... Has anyone received a response yet for the telephone interview?
Hey, we are currently in the same boat, and even applied for the same places. I’m waiting for a response also because I completed mine last night too. I’ll keep you all updated with the next stages 🙏🏿

Good luck to us all 💕
lerouxorange
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ohemaa_j)
I’ve completed my numerical test as well guys.

If anybody gets an interview (4th stage), please do share the questions 😫

💕
Congratulations!!! I’m so excited for you! How did it go? Was it harder or easier than you expect?
ohemaa_j
Rep:
?
(Original post by lerouxorange)
Congratulations!!! I’m so excited for you! How did it go? Was it harder or easier than you expect?
Aww thank you 😫
It was not bad to be honest, like the previous guy said, if you’re good at math, you’ll do fine. It was like GCSE kind of math questions. The questions were table based and you had to find out like the ratios, percentages, there was a pie chart. I really hope you get it! If you need help just message me !!!
lerouxorange
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya,

Question for anyone who’s made it to the test stage: is there a verbal reasoning test as well or is it only numerical?

Thanks
raptors2018
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya,

Question for anyone who’s made it to the test stage: is there a verbal reasoning test as well or is it only numerical?

Thanks
It was just a numerical test, no verbal reasoning!
lerouxorange
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by raptors2018)
It was just a numerical test, no verbal reasoning!
Brilliant, thank you!
Ayomikun_O
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, we are currently in the same boat, and even applied for the same places. I’m waiting for a response also because I completed mine last night too. I’ll keep you all updated with the next stages 🙏🏿

Good luck to us all 💕
Oh cool! & I'll defo update you all too. Good luck guys!
lerouxorange
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone heard any news back?
ohemaa_j
Rep:
?
No uno, still waiting, have you?
Ayomikun_O
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No uno, still waiting, have you?
Me neither.. I believe this week is when they start the telephone interviews right ?
ohemaa_j
Rep:
?
Me neither.. I believe this week is when they start the telephone interviews right ?
Yeah, that is what they said
lerouxorange
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Me neither :/ the anticipation is killing me
lerouxorange
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah they’re meant to start this week but I’m wondering if that actually got pushed back like the application due date
sdejong27
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah they’re meant to start this week but I’m wondering if that actually got pushed back like the application due date
Have you all checked your junk emails? I got an update via junk email - yet when I sign in it hasn't been updated.
ohemaa_j
Rep:
?
(Original post by sdejong27)
Have you all checked your junk emails? I got an update via junk email - yet when I sign in it hasn't been updated.
Yeah, I’ve checked, and still nothing. When did you get the email ?
sdejong27
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, I’ve checked, and still nothing. When did you get the email ?
yesterday
lerouxorange
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How many questions were on the numerical test guys and how much time do you get to finish? This numerical test has me so nervous
ohemaa_j
Rep:
?
How many questions were on the numerical test guys and how much time do you get to finish? This numerical test has me so nervous
There weren’t many questions to be honest, and there was no time limit. I think it took me over 30 mins to finish tho. Wby?
lerouxorange
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There weren’t many questions to be honest, and there was no time limit. I think it took me over 30 mins to finish tho. Wby?
I haven’t taken the test yet I’m still waiting for the finance the future team to review my application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (173)
58.25%
No they should not (89)
29.97%
Abstain (35)
11.78%

Watched Threads