mila679
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
We’ve been given an introduction to A Levels already so I already know what kind of stuff I’m going to be doing, but I’m thinking for Spanish I might make all of my vocab flash cards over the summer because I have the text book and I might as well or is that a waste of time? And is there anything else I could be doing before I start A Levels?
mila679
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m doing English lit too but I’ve just been told to read the book lol
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
making sure you understand, covered and are on top of gcse content I think. I'm also going to year 12
mila679
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I don’t rlly need GCSE content for the subjects I’m doing apart from Spanish vocab
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mila679)
We’ve been given an introduction to A Levels already so I already know what kind of stuff I’m going to be doing, but I’m thinking for Spanish I might make all of my vocab flash cards over the summer because I have the text book and I might as well or is that a waste of time? And is there anything else I could be doing before I start A Levels?
Hi mila679!

This might be good idea however if you find that the vocab isn't sticking in your memory then don't continue with this method. It might be better just watching some beginners/intermediate Spanish youtube videos/music to help you kind of get back into the swing of things. Doing a bit of reading might also be good so if there is some pieces if text in this text book then definitely read a bit so you can just strengthen that skill again.

I hope this helps!

Erin - Official Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
8%
Confident (55)
12.94%
Indifferent (60)
14.12%
Unsure (110)
25.88%
Worried (166)
39.06%

Watched Threads

Latest