brendei
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Originally I thought i wouldn't need a student loan so I just applied for student fees, which i got awarded in the letter, but after consideration I decided to send the form to SAAS, will they not give me the loan due to already having a letter of confirmation for funding or am I good?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by brendei)
Originally I thought i wouldn't need a student loan so I just applied for student fees, which i got awarded in the letter, but after consideration I decided to send the form to SAAS, will they not give me the loan due to already having a letter of confirmation for funding or am I good?
If you are eligible they will just recalculate. Depending on how fast they are then you may or may not get it in time for uni start. Just tell them and send what evidence they ask for sooner rather than later.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (71)
19.03%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.38%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.23%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.91%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.46%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.99%

Watched Threads