Twizzle1997
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hi I was hoping to take the combined science exam in July but not sure if exams are being taken place then, I've been trying to contact Equivalency Testing for 6 weeks now but I haven't had any reply via email. Does anyone know their phone number? they've taken it off their website for some reason. I need to take the exam to get onto my PGCE course in September but they have been absolutely useless... has anyone been lucky with a response from them?
nxx27
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
They are - there will be exams happening every month. You apply to them a few days before you are going to take it (I think) I’m hoping to do mine in either July or August!
Katie9892
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I just got an email says Combined Science will be on 10th and 24th in July.
Twizzle1997
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by nxx27)
They are - there will be exams happening every month. You apply to them a few days before you are going to take it (I think) I’m hoping to do mine in either July or August!
Aw great thanks! Are you doing combined science?
Twizzle1997
Rep:
?
I just got the same email, thanks for letting me know - hopefully the exam isn’t too hard

(Original post by Katie9892)
I just got an email says Combined Science will be on 10th and 24th in July.
nxx27
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Twizzle1997)
Aw great thanks! Are you doing combined science?
I am! Are you?
danisedgewick
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Twizzle1997)
Hi I was hoping to take the combined science exam in July but not sure if exams are being taken place then, I've been trying to contact Equivalency Testing for 6 weeks now but I haven't had any reply via email. Does anyone know their phone number? they've taken it off their website for some reason. I need to take the exam to get onto my PGCE course in September but they have been absolutely useless... has anyone been lucky with a response from them?
Keep an eye on the website under exam dates. They will prob release them in the next few days, being the beginning of the month.
I took mine last week, I’m in the same boat and need to pass it before starting my PGCE this September!!
Twizzle1997
Rep:
?
(Original post by danisedgewick)
Keep an eye on the website under exam dates. They will prob release them in the next few days, being the beginning of the month.
I took mine last week, I’m in the same boat and need to pass it before starting my PGCE this September!!
Thanks I’ll keep an eye out! Did you do the combined science? How did you find the exam? I don’t know what to expect tbh
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
im also waiting to sit the exam (biology) to get into my pgce in september
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (38)
20.88%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (45)
24.73%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (30)
16.48%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (39)
21.43%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.79%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.69%

Watched Threads