What are you looking foward/worried about uni?
What were you looking foward/worried about uni? When the time came did these things turn out better/worse than what you had thought they would be?
(Ok, for me this may be a little premature since for me its next year!)
Thought this would make a good thread to vent fears/excitement about the situation!
So here goes:
Looking foward to:
- Doing nothing but Web Design for 4 years! WOOO! Finally I have a excuse :P
- The 'next step in life on the way to independence thing'
- Meeting like minded people
- I have heard that staffs is quite full of geeky people so I think I will be at home and won't stand out too much. Unless I am the only girl or something- another thing I have heard lol
- Joining societies
- Having that 'off the lead' feeling A.K.A "Less Nagging"- but once I'm there I will probably backtrack this statement and miss it!
- Knowing that staff are nice and support is in place
- Getting a bit homesick (first time I will have lived away from home)
- Turning up and seeing that my kitchen flatmates/neighbours are really *****y
- Not being accepted for who I am
- Keeping up with work
- Failing miserably
- Not liking teaching staff
- Not making friends
So yeah...roll on!
Turn on thread page Beta
Worried or Excited? watch
- Thread Starter
- 24-08-2008 17:42