jjwheatley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have previously taken an undergraduate loan as well as a loan for a Master's Degree, however I have read that this should not be a problem. My issue is that when I look on the Student finance website, I have no idea how to apply? When I go to open a new Full Time Undergraduate loan it says I am not eligible. Do I need to apply as a new student and create a new account? I have no idea what I'm meant to do.
jjwheatley
Rep:
?
Here is what it reads:

For students who'll be studying full time for a Degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) or Higher National Certificate (HNC).

You already have existing applications for all available academic years.

But I finished my BA in 2016, the only thing I can think of is due to covid my MA has been pushed back into October? Is this going to stop me being able to apply?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jjwheatley)
Here is what it reads:

For students who'll be studying full time for a Degree, Higher National Diploma (HND) or Higher National Certificate (HNC).

You already have existing applications for all available academic years.

But I finished my BA in 2016, the only thing I can think of is due to covid my MA has been pushed back into October? Is this going to stop me being able to apply?
Hi, you are unable to apply online if you have had previous applications, you must apply on a paper form.

What course are you applying for?
Thanks, Isaac
jjwheatley
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, you are unable to apply online if you have had previous applications, you must apply on a paper form.

What course are you applying for?
Thanks, Isaac
Im applying for an SCITT program
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by jjwheatley)
Im applying for an SCITT program
As you previously had a postgraduate loan, the system will not allow you to apply for undergraduate funding online. Please complete the PN1 http://ow.ly/nZ4T30qijWe form.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (76)
18.58%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (82)
20.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (78)
19.07%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (90)
22%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.02%
I haven't started researching yet (42)
10.27%

Watched Threads