No idea what to do with my life

Watch
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I have been unemployed for some time and I am depressed and idk what to do with my life
Yummymummy90
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I’m sorry to hear you are depressed but it is not uncommon. First of all you are not alone as many people feel depressed, I would recommend seeking help for your depression. Silver cloud is a online service that I found very helpful in understanding why you think, feel and react the way you do and then in helping change those patterns. Listen to motivational videos in the morning, get up early and make a routine that works for you. As for being unemployed, maybe employment isn’t for you? You can use this time to gain skills that might help with the jobs your applying for, Reed courses offer a range of free and affordable courses. There are plenty of ways to make money online. Do what you are good at or enjoy and make money from it. You can be a dog walker/ groomer, Freelance diy, YouTuber, food critic. Anything you want you can do. Everything is really about getting out of your own head and taking a risk on yourself. Life is hard I know but make the most of it. Believe in yourself, try not to over think the bad and focus on the good or the possibilities. Hope this helped. Good luck with it all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (55)
8.89%
Confident (81)
13.09%
Indifferent (89)
14.38%
Unsure (159)
25.69%
Worried (235)
37.96%

Watched Threads