The Student Room Group

HELP - I have a crush on King Henry VIII, but he is dead?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ayahuasca
I admire everything about him, but you people are superficial and think it's all about the looks.
And by the way, the brain does not tell the difference with whether someone is dead or alive.
YOU CAN'T HELP YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH.

OK booboo. He's buried in Windsor Castle, so go there and you can suck on his bones
Original post by Notmycuppa
They say he’s got a disease, his first wife didn’t have a child cos he’s got a gene that makes the baby blood type to be attacked by mom

His first wife did have a child....
Reply 22
Original post by WoodlandSorcerer
His first wife did have a child....

Looks like you are the one who is obsessed.
OK booboo. He's buried in Windsor Castle, so go there and you can suck on his bones

I laughed out loud at this and can't stop laughing :rofl:
She did eventually but they have the RH negative gene
Original post by ayahuasca
Looks like you are the one who is obsessed.

*I know basic history you're taught in primary school.
Original post by Synergy_
Has she said this before?? :rofl:

Um she kind of has a thing for dead guys
weird celeb crush
Are you fertile that’s the question? All he wanted was an heir 98E82FDC-67C2-4DE1-97B6-79C0AE1E2A83.jpg.jpeg
Original post by Prussianxo
Um she kind of has a thing for dead guys

@Brutal Bee So you were just projecting!! i knew it.
Are you fertile that’s the question? All he wanted was an heir 98E82FDC-67C2-4DE1-97B6-79C0AE1E2A83.jpg.jpeg

Deaddddddd :rofl:

This is my favourite thread, ever.
Maybe his sperm is frozen somewhere
Reply 33
Maybe his sperm is frozen somewhere

Finally, a helpful answer. Thank you so much. I'll go find it.
She did eventually but they have the RH negative gene

Are you OK? She actually had several healthy children who then died because infant mortality was high. Neither Henry's nor Catherine's genomes have been sequenced so how would you know which genes they have lmao?? :lol:. Also, Henry had numerous other children who survived infancy such as Edward VI with Jane Seymour and Henry FitzRoy with Elizabeth Blount.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 35
Original post by neko no basu

Forget Henry Viii, what about Charles ii of Spain?

Nah, King Henry is a full package.
Are you OK? She actually had several healthy children who then died because infant mortality was high. To my knowledge neither Henry's nor Catherine's genome have been sequenced so how would know which genes they have lmao?? :lol:

It’s a known fact you don’t need to gene sequencing I have learned out it in lectures look it up if you want mate
It’s a known fact you don’t need to gene sequencing I have learned out it in lectures look it up if you want mate

It's not a known fact lmfao, how are you going to know someone's blood type from 500 years ago without doing testing on their remains?? :lol:
Anne suffered a blood condition that made her Rhesus negative. A woman would have a healthy first child, but then not be able to have healthy births afterwards. 😘
Anne suffered a blood condition that made her Rhesus negative. A woman would have a healthy first child, but then not be able to have healthy births afterwards. 😘

Anne wasn't his first wife and that's an unevidenced statement. You don't know what any of their blood types were :u:. And btw, Catherine had several healthy children before the birth of Mary so 😉
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending