Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just calculated my overall degree classification result and found that I received an overall 69.90.

I go to uni of salford and I know that in order to get a first class you need 70.

Does anyone know whether this result will be rounded up? Any help is much appreciated thanks!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
at my uni, they would round up and give the 1st. But I've just searched and found this on your uni's page;

For new entrants registered from September 2016:

To achieve first class honours, your programme mark must be at least 70% or above. Second class honours requires a minimum programme mark of at least 50% for lower second and at least 60% for upper second class honours.

Can you try emailing them? Seems a bit unfair considering you're so close
mike23mike
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just calculated my overall degree classification result and found that I received an overall 69.90.

I go to uni of salford and I know that in order to get a first class you need 70.

Does anyone know whether this result will be rounded up? Any help is much appreciated thanks!
Rest assured it will be rounded up. Congrats.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
As far as I am aware they pretty much always round to the nearest whole percentage so you should get 70%
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (33)
8.03%
Confident (55)
13.38%
Indifferent (58)
14.11%
Unsure (105)
25.55%
Worried (160)
38.93%

Watched Threads

Latest