Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
does anyone know if that neon freshers party is real? I wanna go but I missed out on all the cheap tickets and I don't wanna spend £10 on an event that might not even happen, isn't good or I don't know anybody to go with. People have bought tickets but I don't wanna miss out if it's a proper thing people go to and do you think I could buy tickets on the day?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
does anyone know if that neon freshers party is real? I wanna go but I missed out on all the cheap tickets and I don't wanna spend £10 on an event that might not even happen, isn't good or I don't know anybody to go with. People have bought tickets but I don't wanna miss out if it's a proper thing people go to and do you think I could buy tickets on the day?
Most of those things you can buy tickets on the day (either direct or from people who have changed their mind about going).

it’s irresponsible for promoters to be pushing tickets for club events with current restrictions. Save your money and wait to see what events are actually happening that your flatmates are going to. Tickets max out at like £14 including booking fee and people selling tickets usually ask for even less.

also look and see what your university student union are planning. Those are the events that genuinely do sell out usually not the crap icebreaker/neon/fmeitsfreshers trash nights that are pushed by people on commission.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey!

I wouldn't recommend buying these tickets as
1) you don't know if you're going to go - will your flatmates be going?
2) the events may not even go ahead with corona around

I'd suggest buying tickets for events from the student union nearer to the time

I hope this helps!
Eloise - Official Student Rep
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PQ)
Most of those things you can buy tickets on the day (either direct or from people who have changed their mind about going).

it’s irresponsible for promoters to be pushing tickets for club events with current restrictions. Save your money and wait to see what events are actually happening that your flatmates are going to. Tickets max out at like £14 including booking fee and people selling tickets usually ask for even less.

also look and see what your university student union are planning. Those are the events that genuinely do sell out usually not the crap icebreaker/neon/fmeitsfreshers trash nights that are pushed by people on commission.
thank you because they said even though it may not be going ahead you can get a refund and quite a few people have been getting it but I don't really wanna pay double for something someone got half the price for
Anonymous #1
(Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep)
Hey!

I wouldn't recommend buying these tickets as
1) you don't know if you're going to go - will your flatmates be going?
2) the events may not even go ahead with corona around

I'd suggest buying tickets for events from the student union nearer to the time

I hope this helps!
Eloise - Official Student Rep
thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (55)
8.89%
Confident (81)
13.09%
Indifferent (89)
14.38%
Unsure (159)
25.69%
Worried (235)
37.96%

Watched Threads

Latest