PinkBlossom
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm a third year student nurse that doesn't want to be a nurse anymore anyone else in the same boat?
Samstrange
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Awww no, why? I’m just about to start first year 😅
PinkBlossom
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Samstrange)
Awww no, why? I’m just about to start first year 😅
Aw, definitely don't want to put you off I think it's an amazing career but you really have to have your whole heart in it and really be passionate for nursing. I had no experience before uni and Nursing isn't what I thought it would be... I just wish I realised it wasnt for me before 🙈.
Last edited by PinkBlossom; 1 week ago
Igotbbcalevel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
why ride a sinking boat. get out early and you have a greater chance of success
Samstrange
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PinkBlossom)
Aw, definitely don't want to put you off I think it's an amazing career but you really have to have your whole heart in it and really be passionate for nursing. I had no experience before uni and Nursing isn't what I thought it would be... I just wish I realised it wasnt for me before 🙈.
That sucks you’ve spent so long doing it! can you use your degree to do something different? Health visitor or something? It’s mental health nursing I’m doing ☺️
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm a third year student nurse that doesn't want to be a nurse anymore anyone else in the same boat?
It might be worth asking if there are non-clinical/exit routes that you could take, so that you can still come out of this with a qualification to represent what you've done so far.
ladysquacy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi Girl, please try and finish it and and then do a post graduate in anything you want. Don't waste your time as you already started and are in your final year. Besides having a first degree qualification gives you chance to apply to do other things at university you already have credit to go do what you want so please don't quit. You can choose not to work but finish your degree and get your qualification.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (11)
8.21%
Confident (18)
13.43%
Indifferent (24)
17.91%
Unsure (36)
26.87%
Worried (45)
33.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise