roseydasilva
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
what am i able to do with a sociology and criminology degree?
What is the best degree to do if i want to get into prison reform or policing in the criminal justice system?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by roseydasilva)
what am i able to do with a sociology and criminology degree?
What is the best degree to do if i want to get into prison reform or policing in the criminal justice system?
Wouldnt criminology with law be better or vice versa ?
Bit worried you might be pigeonholing yourself.
roseydasilva
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Wouldnt criminology with law be better or vice versa ?
Bit worried you might be pigeonholing yourself.
Im worried that I won't get into law with criminology due to the subjects I've chose (sociology, criminology and spanish), additionally i orginally want to do law however I've been told that the Law with criminology degree marked down. do you know what i can get into with criminology, or am i better of doing law ith criminology?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by roseydasilva)
Im worried that I won't get into law with criminology due to the subjects I've chose (sociology, criminology and spanish), additionally i orginally want to do law however I've been told that the Law with criminology degree marked down. do you know what i can get into with criminology, or am i better of doing law ith criminology?
My concern is that you are niching yourself into an area that if it doesnt work out then you have much less of a plan B if any.

Where you get into depends on grades, not subjects.

Go and look at things like Howard reform, the police, NACRO and see what they require.
You should study soemthing you enjoy with a view to what happens after as well. Dont do law if you dont like it and its dull.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (9)
10.98%
A mix of in-person and online options (15)
18.29%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (51)
62.2%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (7)
8.54%

Watched Threads