Baby_Mama
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was going through my stuff, looking for my AS bio notes and i couldn't find it. I looked everywhere. I'm so angry and upset right now, you don't understand. I don't even know what to do. Should i rewrite up all my AS notes as quick as i can before September? I know i also forgot a lot of the content which doesn't help at all.
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Okay, I can understand this is frustrating. Take a short break. Maybe you just misplaced it and during your short break you will remember where you put it!

Failing that, there is no issue going through the material again and making new notes. It is a pain in the backside, but it does benefit you in the long run if you had forgotten some of the content anyway.

If your deadline is September, then I suggest writing a few notes every day, rather than trying to do it all at once. This will give you manageable tasks each day and still also allow you to focus on other things.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I once lost one of my Physics notes on the CTB bus 619. However, I did not panic and download notes from PMT instead, and I have written a song on that topic to the tune of the theme song of a TV show.
You can try using some PMT notes as well.
Last edited by 8013; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
7.94%
Confident (56)
13.08%
Indifferent (60)
14.02%
Unsure (111)
25.93%
Worried (167)
39.02%

Watched Threads