The Student Room Group

Peterhouse Essay Prize 2020

Have the 2020 Peterhouse Essay Prize results been announced?
No, not yet, don't worry! They should be announced next week or the week after :smile:
Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
The website said late June, has anyone received any results?
Reply 4
No not yet... should be this week or next. Very anxious to find out!
I know you will all want to have done well, but please try and relax! This absolutely does not make or break a university application (to any uni, even Cambridge, and yes, even to Peterhouse!). While it's only natural to want to have won, please don't be upset if you haven't and don't let it put you off applying to your preferred university.*

*PLEASE DON'T READ ANYTHING INTO THIS - my colleague has been dealing with this competition so I have genuinely no clue who has won!
Reply 6
Hey! So has anyone got the result? 🙂
(edited 3 years ago)
It hasn't been sent today! We still have a few small things to sort out, so it will be later in the week :smile:
Good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 9
Should we expect to get the result by email or post?
They'll be emailed!
Reply 11
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
They'll be emailed!

Hello! Thank you very much for your information! I just want to clarify as I was told in an email previously that successful entrants would be informed by post whereas unsuccessful ones would receive emails?
Unfortunately, sending letters in the usual way isn't feasible at the moment, so everyone will be contacted by email.
Reply 13
Unfortunately, sending letters in the usual way isn't feasible at the moment, so everyone will be contacted by email.

Okay, I guessed so! 😄 Thank you!
Reply 14

Thank you for the update! Since they're being sent by e-mail now, when should we expect to receive the results?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by de Kogan
Thank you for the update! Since they're being sent by e-mail now, when should we expect to receive the results?

I think results will be released later this week
It hasn't been sent today! We still have a few small things to sort out, so it will be later in the week :smile:

Thank you so much for keeping us updated! It’s greatly appreciated :smile:
Hopefully tomorrow (Thursday) is the day. Good luck everyone.
Hi, @Peterhouse Admissions, is there any update as to when we can expect to receive emails?
Good luck everyone! It was a really fun and stimulating experience, regardless of the results :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending