Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0ptriX)
    Hahaha, you sure, I thought our boy antics were going to be frowned upon!
    Hahaa, It'd be fun and make the expirience of uni even better. I draw a line between extreme laughter and just immaturity. So it's all good.

ReputationRep:

Haha! Well we're in Dundee, and you're in Scotland... perhaps you'll be able to hear us blasting music through our boombox!
    Last few parties we had were pretty sweet, we got a little strobe light going, I played some visuals on our TV, along with the loud music, loads of booze, people and drinking games we had a lot of fun. One of the forfeits I had to do for one of the games was down my drink while doing a handstand against the wall, through a straw..
    We plan to up the ante this year, my flatmate is a DJ and will be bring his decks down! Woop woop!
    Unfortunately for you I'm in Dundee too!
    Gonna try that handstand thing next time I'm at a party though!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, we are a bunch of children. I was very lucky with my flatmates, all six of us getting along great and pretty much party central. The other flats in my block were sort of riddled with fall-outs and that.

Oh there are a couple more funny moments which I have on video:

Fire extinguisher fun

Drunken action
    "Do you see any tears do ya? NAW! SHUT UP!"
    LOL, what career are you studying?? are all your flat mates in your class?

(Original post by lolimemma)
    Unfortunately for you I'm in Dundee too!
    Gonna try that handstand thing next time I'm at a party though!
    Haha wicked, can't wait to get back to the Dee :]
    (Original post by supraking164)
    LOL, what career are you studying?? are all your flat mates in your class?
    I do Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures, my flatmates do different stuff, Business, PE, Web Design..

ReputationRep:
    Haha wicked, can't wait to get back to the Dee :]

I do Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures, my flatmates do different stuff, Business, PE, Web Design..
    Same. I love the place!! Only a few weeks to go til I'm back.

And I sorta know someone who does ethical hacking and countermeasures at abertay. Think he's goin into 2nd year.

ReputationRep:
    all my funniest moments are sorta be there moments... but i think one of the funnyest was when we made a small fort under the table in the kitchen, then had breakfast in it the next morning...
    o and putting pictures of celebritys onto peices of fruit and then going round putting them in peoples kitchen (this was at like 4 in the morning cus none of us could sleep!) this was definately more funny than it actually sounds here!

(Original post by lolimemma)
    Same. I love the place!! Only a few weeks to go til I'm back.

And I sorta know someone who does ethical hacking and countermeasures at abertay. Think he's goin into 2nd year.
    Small world eh? What's his name?

Haha my mate recorded the guy from upstairs glueing his hand to his face:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRb-S0DXAB8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIF5kOGzimU

Some more moments I've remembered:
    - My flatmate donning a balaclava and black trenchcoat and holding a knife, knocking on the flat downstairs then bursting in then screaming "GIMME A FISH SUPPER" when they open the door. Needless to say, one of the girls was scared ****less.

- We nicked a traffic cone and left it outside the girls flat downstairs.

- One of my flatmates had his mates from NI come over and after clubbing, at about 3:30am we ran around Heathfield booze-in-hand screaming "PARTYYYY" and running around in a deranged manner looking for parties, storming random flats, deciding to create human pyramids everywhere with randoms (offering the site security to join in), took pictures of us pretending to poo in the washing machines..

- My flatmate laced someone's coke and some chocolate with Blair's 2AM Hot Sauce...

- My flatmate attacking another flatmate with a hair shaver:
    http://file042b.bebo.com/11/large/20...611347011l.jpg
    http://file042b.bebo.com/11/large/20...611346679l.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Coming back to halls drunk after a night out and hearing my neighbour having an in-depth conversation with one of her friends about someone with my name, so leaning in to listen ... and falling asleep. There's a hilarious video knocking about somewhere from my neighbour's point of view, when they notice a faint snoring noise, and go to open the door ...

ReputationRep:
    - Throwing cold cooked pasta at a flatmate. He got upset and locked himself in his room, so to apologise my flatmate and I made a trail of pasta going from his room to the kitchen, where we spelled out 'We love Mark'

- Climbing through a friend's bedroom window and turning everything upside down

- Putting a quote on a flatmate's door that said 'Your virginity breeds mould, much like a cheese' (it's Shakespeare y'know!)

- Raiding a friend's fridge and discovering there was milk in there from FOUR MONTHS AGO.

... there must be so many more, but my mind has gone blank. I did, however, make a video out of the stuff I filmed in my first year: here, if you're interested (yes, I have far too much time on my hands!).

ReputationRep:
    i am so looking forward 2 uni lol

ReputationRep:
    I soo cannot wait to go!! These all sound really funny!

ReputationRep:
    Shame I'm only yr 11. Can't wait to get there. x.X

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjflb0dinJw

Hehe, great times.

ReputationRep:
    Starting a huge boy vs girl fight which eventually involved pretty much the whole house (about 100 of us) and security being called by a girl on the first floor - everyone was nicking each others stuff, being violent and generally acting like 5 year olds - fricking hilarious.

Oh, and kitchen frisbee - trying to avoid throwing it a pan of boiling water of the sink full of washing up water

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.