The Student Room Group

Opinions for my EPQ survey

hi there!!

i'd really appreciate if you guys could contribute to my survey. it looks at the ethical issues of genetic editing and testing of embryos.

the link is
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvkK4SrAofTGZDe7pXb9iJ5U1Dl_zl1By1LOSPWPn0iRysfg/viewform?usp=sf_link

many thanks :hugs:
Original post by clouddbubbles
hi there!!

i'd really appreciate if you guys could contribute to my survey. it looks at the ethical issues of genetic editing and testing of embryos.

the link is
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvkK4SrAofTGZDe7pXb9iJ5U1Dl_zl1By1LOSPWPn0iRysfg/viewform?usp=sf_link

many thanks :hugs:

cheeky bump in case nobody saw it :smile:
I answered it and it looks good but these questions are basically the same thing for me:
Do you think that genetic testing on embryos should be allowed?
Do you think that genetically editing an embryo should be allowed?
Is there a difference between them?

It would be good to put superlative like Which reason would you not allow it the most because I can only choose one option. I do like how you added some options to explain why
Original post by PetitePanda
I answered it and it looks good but these questions are basically the same thing for me:
Do you think that genetic testing on embryos should be allowed?
Do you think that genetically editing an embryo should be allowed?
Is there a difference between them?

It would be good to put superlative like Which reason would you not allow it the most because I can only choose one option. I do like how you added some options to explain why

Of course, thanks for the feedback. There's definitely a lot of limitations with the way I did the survey but I can use this advice as part of my evaluation of the survey so thank you!! I hope it was okay otherwise :hugs:
Of course, thanks for the feedback. There's definitely a lot of limitations with the way I did the survey but I can use this advice as part of my evaluation of the survey so thank you!! I hope it was okay otherwise :hugs:

It was a good survey but I was confused that genetic testing and editing was different. Good luck with your EPQ :rave: Even if you dont get many replies, you can mention it as a limitation in your evaluation
hi (just done it) for the question on what influenced our views maybe you could make it so we can select more than one answer?
Original post by PetitePanda
It was a good survey but I was confused that genetic testing and editing was different. Good luck with your EPQ :rave: Even if you dont get many replies, you can mention it as a limitation in your evaluation

thankfully i have a lot of replies and it’s data that is useful, so the limitations can back that up a bit i guess. maybe i could have put more context?

Original post by tacobeth
hi (just done it) for the question on what influenced our views maybe you could make it so we can select more than one answer?

yes sorry about that i’m aware!!! :frown:
thankfully i have a lot of replies and it’s data that is useful, so the limitations can back that up a bit i guess. maybe i could have put more context?

That would be good for unknowledgeable people like me so it's accessible to more people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending