jadey94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi guys! JUst wondering if anybody could help me before I throw my laptop out the window! Has anybody completed unit 4 of Stonebridge colleges Access to HE? Im having a complete brain block on what to include in my timetable approach to assignment planning.

The question is;
You are required to produce an assignment plan that will support you when writing an illustrated report for your unit 5 assignment.

I know how to make a timetable I just have no idea what content to include in it? If anybody could give me some advice I'd be so grateful! I wasnt expecting all these units on study practice when I joined and its really frustrating me. Thanks so much in advance x
paulastamp
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jadey94)
Hi guys! JUst wondering if anybody could help me before I throw my laptop out the window! Has anybody completed unit 4 of Stonebridge colleges Access to HE? Im having a complete brain block on what to include in my timetable approach to assignment planning.

The question is;
You are required to produce an assignment plan that will support you when writing an illustrated report for your unit 5 assignment.

I know how to make a timetable I just have no idea what content to include in it? If anybody could give me some advice I'd be so grateful! I wasnt expecting all these units on study practice when I joined and its really frustrating me. Thanks so much in advance x
It's impossible to say what to include specifically without seeing what's required for Unit 5.

But I would suggest breaking the assignment down and showing a timeline of what you need to do - something like:

What areas you need to research.
How you will do the research - read books, internet, college libraries, etc.
Is there any theories / theorists that would back up your information.
When you'll have the first draft of your assignment done.
When the final draft of your assignment will be completed.

Good luck - you'll get there!
jadey94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by paulastamp)
It's impossible to say what to include specifically without seeing what's required for Unit 5.

But I would suggest breaking the assignment down and showing a timeline of what you need to do - something like:

What areas you need to research.
How you will do the research - read books, internet, college libraries, etc.
Is there any theories / theorists that would back up your information.
When you'll have the first draft of your assignment done.
When the final draft of your assignment will be completed.

Good luck - you'll get there!
Thank you so much for your reply, in the end I spent hours on a really intricate timetable only to see the guide model which I hadn't spotted beforehand which was 1000 X more basic than the one i'd done! Thats where overthinking and skimming the assignment brief will get you I guess! Thanks again for your help xx
paulastamp
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jadey94)
Thank you so much for your reply, in the end I spent hours on a really intricate timetable only to see the guide model which I hadn't spotted beforehand which was 1000 X more basic than the one i'd done! Thats where overthinking and skimming the assignment brief will get you I guess! Thanks again for your help xx
Haha, yep - rule number 1 - read and reread the question, and look at the learning objectives you're aiming to cover!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (55)
8.89%
Confident (81)
13.09%
Indifferent (89)
14.38%
Unsure (159)
25.69%
Worried (235)
37.96%

Watched Threads

Latest