Fetish and fantasy

Watch
username1984173
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
The title says it all...

Okay, so I have a thing for girls wearing tights.

What’s your fantasy or fetish?
Last edited by username1984173; 4 days ago
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
Not wearing tights!!!!
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Its only 8pm in the UK...
Karisa96
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
They all seem to be out early tonight lol.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
I've always wanted to have a woman hold the keys to my chastity cage (male here, 20s). I've had a cage for ages but it's boring just using it while single or without a keyholder - I'd love a woman just to take responsibility for the keys, which would make it so much more exciting! Sadly it seems like it's very rare for women to be into that.

I also really like buttplugs/other insertables being used on me - but again, haven't come across a woman who is also into that.
username1984173
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Karisa96)
They all seem to be out early tonight lol.
“They”?

Why are you uncomfortable talking about a fetish or fantasy?
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I have a thing for clean, wholesome threads.
ShybutHi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I always wanted a girl to make me a cup of tea... damn thats hot. I know that is asking a lot, never found one that would.
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Its only 8pm in the UK...
Prsom that bit made me laugh for some reason 😂😂😂
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've always wanted to have a woman hold the keys to my chastity cage (male here, 20s). I've had a cage for ages but it's boring just using it while single or without a keyholder - I'd love a woman just to take responsibility for the keys, which would make it so much more exciting! Sadly it seems like it's very rare for women to be into that.

I also really like buttplugs/other insertables being used on me - but again, haven't come across a woman who is also into that.
I'm surprised women aren't into that, I would have no problem with either, providing you didn't expect to do the same to me.

I have no specific fantasies or fetishes myself.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 days ago
ngl I just wanna eat biryani with mia khalifa
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
I'm surprised women aren't into that, I would have no problem with either, providing you didn't expect to do the same to me.

I have no specific fantasies or fetishes myself.
Yeah, it tends to creep them out or be a bit too much for them from my experiences. I'm not into doing the same to a woman (although I'd be happy to if my partner desired it) - I just really like the prostate sensations and the feeling of being denied for lengthy periods of time.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
Yeah, it tends to creep them out or be a bit too much for them from my experiences. I'm not into doing the same to a woman (although I'd be happy to if my partner desired it) - I just really like the prostate sensations and the feeling of being denied for lengthy periods of time.
Yeah, I can see why you would enjoy both, and though it's not something I personally fantasise about doing to a guy, I would be more than willing to do it. I wonder if women just prefer it when the guy is in charge and that's why it creeps them out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (56)
19.18%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (63)
21.58%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.86%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (63)
21.58%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (26)
8.9%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
8.9%

Watched Threads