The Student Room Group

Fetish and fantasy

The title says it all...

Okay, so I have a thing for girls wearing tights.

What’s your fantasy or fetish?
(edited 3 years ago)
Not wearing tights!!!!
Reply 2
Its only 8pm in the UK...
They all seem to be out early tonight lol.
I've always wanted to have a woman hold the keys to my chastity cage (male here, 20s). I've had a cage for ages but it's boring just using it while single or without a keyholder - I'd love a woman just to take responsibility for the keys, which would make it so much more exciting! Sadly it seems like it's very rare for women to be into that.

I also really like buttplugs/other insertables being used on me - but again, haven't come across a woman who is also into that. :redface:
Original post by Karisa96
They all seem to be out early tonight lol.

“They”?

Why are you uncomfortable talking about a fetish or fantasy?
I have a thing for clean, wholesome threads. :wink:
I always wanted a girl to make me a cup of tea... damn thats hot. I know that is asking a lot, never found one that would. :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
I've always wanted to have a woman hold the keys to my chastity cage (male here, 20s). I've had a cage for ages but it's boring just using it while single or without a keyholder - I'd love a woman just to take responsibility for the keys, which would make it so much more exciting! Sadly it seems like it's very rare for women to be into that.

I also really like buttplugs/other insertables being used on me - but again, haven't come across a woman who is also into that. :redface:

I'm surprised women aren't into that, I would have no problem with either, providing you didn't expect to do the same to me.

I have no specific fantasies or fetishes myself.
ngl I just wanna eat biryani with mia khalifa
I'm surprised women aren't into that, I would have no problem with either, providing you didn't expect to do the same to me.

I have no specific fantasies or fetishes myself.

Yeah, it tends to creep them out or be a bit too much for them from my experiences. I'm not into doing the same to a woman (although I'd be happy to if my partner desired it) - I just really like the prostate sensations and the feeling of being denied for lengthy periods of time.
Yeah, it tends to creep them out or be a bit too much for them from my experiences. I'm not into doing the same to a woman (although I'd be happy to if my partner desired it) - I just really like the prostate sensations and the feeling of being denied for lengthy periods of time.

Yeah, I can see why you would enjoy both, and though it's not something I personally fantasise about doing to a guy, I would be more than willing to do it. I wonder if women just prefer it when the guy is in charge and that's why it creeps them out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending