Windowmaker16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm currently going into my second year (September 2020) and I'm wanting to change uni's, same course just don't like the uni i'm at. I've applied independently via UCAS. If I weren't to be accepted at the new uni would I automatically lose my place at my current one now i've applied to somewhere else? Panicking that I will lose all places!
PurpleGhost25175
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Windowmaker16)
I'm currently going into my second year (September 2020) and I'm wanting to change uni's, same course just don't like the uni i'm at. I've applied independently via UCAS. If I weren't to be accepted at the new uni would I automatically lose my place at my current one now i've applied to somewhere else? Panicking that I will lose all places!
Hi, have you withdrawn from your current uni? If not, then you won't lose your place at your current uni. If you have withdrawn, I am guessing your kinda stuck in limbo until you know if you have been accepted on to your current uni. In that case, I would also call up the uni you are at now to see if you can get your place back.

Hope it works out for you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (70)
18.82%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (76)
20.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (68)
18.28%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (78)
20.97%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (39)
10.48%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
11.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed