CTAM: Count to a million (Part 57)Watch
This thread is a continuation of: CTAM: Count to a million (Part 56)
Welcome to the 57th part of CTAM!
Leader board for part 57 can be found here.
Congrats to 04MR17 for getting the 570,000th count
1a) Please make sure to post a number with every post. Make sure it is correct, it should match up with the post no. in the top right (e.g. #5689) If it doesn't then please edit it (don't delete it!)
1b) If a wrong number is posted and left unedited for a reasonable amount of time then a user can invoke "Rule 16b" (see example)
2) Multiple posts are allowed, but no more than 10 in a row. And no using alt accounts to bypass this.
3) If someone posts spam/disrupts the thread then ignore that post. It will be reported and deleted.
4) Previously Banned Users will not be tolerated and any post made by PBUs will be deleted.
Leaderboard for Top Posters
Leaderboard for Palindromes
Leaderboard for 100s/1000s
Hall of Rare Numbers
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to either contact myself or one of the other regular posters on this thread, who will be more than willing to help.
- Part 56 was completed in 73 days - the slowest since Part 16.
- During Part 56, the projected finish time was delayed from 6th May 2025 to
30th June 2025
Was ur trick writing the number in advance and waiting 😂 i was going to do that and my phone lagged :’(
You could refresh the thread page, but that would take a long time to refresh each time so you'd probably miss it.
Instead I keep a separate tab open with this page:
It refreshes much faster
Keep refreshing until the number at the top hits 9,999; then post immediately.