Who else Hate the TV show Lucifer?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
The devil, the potent symbol of temptation and evil, is rehabilitated into an avenging cop wanna-be. Really? He's depicted as a Hollywoodesque alluring male fantasy-figure: handsome, well-groomed, athletic, with an upper-class British accent and possessing cool cars, clothes, and big boy materialistic toys. He's anti-children (i.e., anti-responsibility). Hmmm, a page taken out of the old, tired Play Boy magazine formula. We can only hope that Lucifer gets sent back to hell where he belongs.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have you no sense of humor? :eek:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Have you no sense of humor? :eek:
no I watch many things on Netflix, Stranger Things, Riverdale, Prison Break, Gossip Girl, Dynasty Jane the Virgin, Shadowhunters, Rupauls drag race but Lucifer is just not right
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
no I watch many things on Netflix, Stranger Things, Riverdale, Prison Break, Gossip Girl, Dynasty Jane the Virgin, Shadowhunters, Rupauls drag race but Lucifer is just not right
Lucifer is a piece of artwork. The right amount of witt, with an overall amazing plot line.
Definitely in my top 3 favorite Netflix shows.
Last edited by LovelyMrFox; 1 week ago
avacavil
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
most people who watch it watch it because of hot Tom Ellis
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You wasted anon on this?

:troll:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Drewski)
You wasted anon on this?
As a religious person I think the main character being the devil is wrong, if he was a minor character then fine
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
As a religious person I think the main character being the devil is wrong, if he was a minor character then fine
Still abusing anon :troll:
Nabu123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think it's the kind of show that you have to watch weekly, its not very bingeable, and the first few episodes are kinda cringe to be honest. It's just easy tv you can put in the background. Also I dont think Lucifer is that qt and that's basically the main reason to watch the show lol
Synergy_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It is honestly so so so good. I feel bad for you that you do not see the genius of the show.

Humorous, smart, and a carefully thought out and executed play on biblical mythology.
Last edited by Synergy_; 1 week ago
Alesha1991
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Lucifer is a piece of artwork. The right amount of witt, with an overall amazing plot line.
Definitely in my top 3 favorite Netflix shows.
Yes I'm a big fan of Lucifer. It's just so funny & well written. I like the concept of it as well and their whole take on Biblical stories. I think anything that's based on an idea from Neil Gaiman is going to be good.

(Original post by avacavil)
most people who watch it watch it because of hot Tom Ellis
Admittedly this is another reason to watch it. Also Lesley Ann Brandt [Maze] and Lauren German [Chloe] so that's three good reasons for me
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Synergy_)
It is honestly so so so good. I feel bad for you that you do not see the genius of the show.

Humorous, smart, and a carefully thought out and executed play on biblical mythology.
I dont hate the show, I hate the name . I love the show, but that name just sucks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (12)
8.63%
Confident (18)
12.95%
Indifferent (25)
17.99%
Unsure (37)
26.62%
Worried (47)
33.81%

Watched Threads