The Student Room Group

Student Finance Evidence Given Late

Hi,
So, I applied for student finance before the deadline for my loan. But I forgot to submit evidence until now. It's been a month and I am sending my passport tomorrow by post. Do you think my application is going to be delayed? I mean they said it takes six weeks to process and approve and I have two months till my academic year starts. So I still have time right? It'a just so confusing
Original post by sujana
Hi,
So, I applied for student finance before the deadline for my loan. But I forgot to submit evidence until now. It's been a month and I am sending my passport tomorrow by post. Do you think my application is going to be delayed? I mean they said it takes six weeks to process and approve and I have two months till my academic year starts. So I still have time right? It'a just so confusing

Hi, you applied before the deadline so your funding shouldn't be delayed. I would only expect it to be delayed if you send of evidence in August/September.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi, you applied before the deadline so your funding shouldn't be delayed. I would only expect it to be delayed if you send of evidence in August/September.
Thanks, Isaac

Ahhh that's a relief thank you
Original post by sujana
Ahhh that's a relief thank you

You're welcome :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending