is kier a well known company

Watch
vix.xvi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
yh, is it well known? I've never heard of it but I got work experience there somehow. Just wanted to know if it's famous or something and I juts haven't heard of it lol
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Very well known in construction and property, probably on the largest construction companies in the UK.
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by vix.xvi)
yh, is it well known? I've never heard of it but I got work experience there somehow. Just wanted to know if it's famous or something and I juts haven't heard of it lol
I wouldn't say they are famous,
But they are a huge well respected company. Everyone in their industry knows who they are...
Christian12
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Kier is a huge construction company. Absolutely huge. Definitely top 5 biggest in the UK (if not 1st or 2nd).

You sure you haven’t seen their logo around? It’s quite an eye catcher.
vix.xvi
Rep:
?
(Original post by mnot)
I wouldn't say they are famous,
But they are a huge well respected company. Everyone in their industry knows who they are...
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Very well known in construction and property, probably on the largest construction companies in the UK.
(Original post by Christian12)
Kier is a huge construction company. Absolutely huge. Definitely top 5 biggest in the UK (if not 1st or 2nd).

thanksss guys
NonIndigenous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by vix.xvi)
I know a few who work there, haven't heard anything bad.

Yes. They're massive.

They should hopefully tell you what project you will be working on. That would likely make for better experience, than some generic office role.

How long is the work experience?
vix.xvi
Rep:
?
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
I know a few who work there, haven't heard anything bad.

Yes. They're massive.

They should hopefully tell you what project you will be working on. That would likely make for better experience, than some generic office role.

How long is the work experience?
just 5 day
Alesha1991
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Christian12)

I was going to say I hadn't heard of it but come to think of it I have seen signs advertising it & I remember the logo.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (76)
18.63%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (82)
20.1%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (78)
19.12%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (89)
21.81%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.05%
I haven't started researching yet (42)
10.29%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed